John Burke, CSP, ARM is currently seeking new opprtunties in the Safety and Risk Managment field. Previously John was manager of health and safety compliance of Homeland Safety. John is a Certified Safety Professional and holds a designation as an Associate in Risk Management. He has been in the safety business since 1997 as a safety consultant, developer of emergency response plans, trainer and safety engineer and manager. John was also a Facility Security Officer and trainer under DHS/USCG regulations. Prior to joining Homeland, John was a technical consultant for a major insurance company and environmental and safety manager for a NY based utility. John also has experience as a firefighter and EMT. John has been an authorized OSHA construction outreach instructor and has developed and conducted training courses for construction and general safety, fire safety, incident command and emergency response. John previously taught first aid and CPR under the American Red Cross. John is a former marine engineer. He graduated from the US Merchant Marine Academy (BS), Adelphi University (MBA), and NY Institute of Technology (Graduate Certificate).
- youtu.be/vayTF-j0D2s 3 years ago
- I voted for #POWERADEsweeps #HardWork 3 years ago
- ARC really works. Truck from Syracuse NY delivering MREs, H2O, snax to my nabe w/o power for 7 days yfrog.com/kefieshxj 5 years ago
- NYCDOI arrests 30 w/bogus safety cards bitly.com/QIixvJ R ur cards OK? Call HomelandSafety 4 courses 212-344-1105 bitly.com/VtoZXl 5 years ago
- “@policeofficer: I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. (Fred Allen) ow.ly/d3BZs” 5 years ago